CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR APPICATION ENGINEER/TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
A-Tech Instruments is a successful, multi-faceted business that supplies sensors, instrumentation, data acquisition and control hardware / software to a variety of industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Bio Mechanics and Process. A-Tech Instruments Ltd. has maintained its position as a leader in industry by focusing on application knowledge, technical expertise and carrying the most innovative products to provide value for its clients.
We also offer integrated solutions for industry and research that include application development, custom software solutions, installation assistance and training services.
We are expanding our team and are looking for an Application Engineer/Technical Sales Representative. We are looking for an energetic, technically inclined individual who can contribute and grow in a Team environment.
The first 6 months will be spent inside the office training you on our products, processes and application assessment philosophy. It is intended that after the probation/training period the employee would prove capable to move to an outside role covering an area of responsibility in Ontario.
Duties and Responsibilities:
(inclusive of but are not limited to)
Requirements, Skills and Abilities:
- Answering inbound calls, assisting customers with selecting products well suited for their application
- Capturing the relevant application details and logging communication for visibility by the entire team
- Specific assignment of area, with exception of identified companies and/or companies for specific projects involving a specialty product such as Leak Testers, Servo Presses, Bio-Mechanical Platforms, High Speed Data Acquisition, etc.
- Proactively delivering results from net new business as well as driving results within the existing customer base
- Generating Proposals and Quotations for solutions that fit the application requirements
- Represent A-Tech Instruments at various Industry and Association events
- If the training program is successfully completed, the applications engineer would move outside and be given an area of responsibility
- A University degree/College Diploma in electrical engineering/electronics
- Ability to translate technical issues into business benefits as well as conduct in technical discussions
- Ability to effectively communicate orally, visually and in writing
- Be able to work effectively team members
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to apply technology to create business solutions
- Be mobile and have a valid driver’s license
- French is considered an asset
Candidate required: as soon as possible
Status: Full time employee
Probation period: initial 6 months
Work Days: Monday through Friday (mutually agreeable time/date)
Work Hours: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Compensation Type: Salary (Inside), Salary + Commission (Outside)
Please forward all applications to email@example.com