Noise & Vibration Solutions
ACO Pacific Microphones
Serving the needs of End-Users and OEM’s (Original Equipment Manufacturer). Our OEM’s include many instrumentation and process control manufacturers, large and small. Our End-User’s include the Automotive Industry, manufacturers and designers of loud speakers, computer peripherals including disk drives, printers and systems, heavy equipment, auto parts - transmissions, tires, brakes and engines, regulatory agencies, consumer organizations, universities, aerospace and government agencies.
Sub-Miniature & Miniature Miniature Clip-On Cube OEM, Charge or IEPE
7.8mm x 7.3mm X, Y or Z mounting up to ±5000g
General Purpose & Industrial High Sensitivity ±0.6g & ±6g High Temperature
100mV/g & 10 mV/g 200g over-range -30°C to 250°C
Miniature Cube & Flat Pack Industrial & General Purpose High Sensitivity, 500mV/g
14mm x 14mm x 14mm self-contained & mounting options 0.07 to 6000 Hz
Mounting and Cable Accessories
Uni & Tri-axial Mounts Connectors, Cables & Junction Boxes
Amplifiers, Signal Processing and Data Acquisition
In-Line, Single Channel, Multi-Channel & Rack Mount
Vibration Monitors and Signal Processors
Portable, DIN Rail Mount and Complete Structural Vibration Systems
Vibration Monitor and Reporting Software
Building Structural Vibration, Hand-Arm Vibration, Body Acceleration Measurements
Vibration Sensor and System Calibrators
These Calibrators have some unique features such as a high payload and variable vibration frequencies.
- Rapid and easy calibration of vibration measuring systems
- Models with fixed & selectable (70 Hz to 10,000 Hz available)
- Measurement of frequency response
- Built-in signal conditioner with transducer sensitivity display
- Built-in battery for mobile use, 11 to 18 VDC
- Traceable to PTB standard
- Available PC control via USB or ASCII command set
Vibration Signal Generator
The IST-300 vibration calibrator verifies the system logic and safety functions of vibration protection systems by simulating vibration signals, and providing 2 variable frequencies, amplitudes and offsets.
The IST-300 is capable of simulating signals like axial displacement, acceleration and velocity vibration signals (2oo2 testing). The 2-channel vibration calibrator is compact and easy to use. The tool sends out a pure sine wave with programmable amplitude, frequency and offset. Signals can either be send through field wiring or directly to the vibration protection system. The IST-300 is a fast and reliable tool to verify the system logic and safety functions of vibration protection systems. The IST-300 is suitable for virtually any vibration protection system with voltage inputs.
Hardware and Software combinations
Noise and Vibration (NVH) Starter Systems, with 2 channel USB Data Acquisition System, connected to a Dynamic and Powerful software application.
Structural Vibration Analysis Force and Vibration Hammer Package. Ready-to-go analysis functions such as FFT, order tracking, modal analysis, third-octave analysis and many more will provide finished results.
The imc Wave provides Order Tracking of mechanically induced vibration from rotating machinery, combined with the flexible and powerful Portable hardware, 8, 16 and 24 channel Systems.
This hardware will accept a wide range of inputs - IEPE Sensors, ¼, ½ & full Bridge Strain Gauges, Vdc, mA, Temperature, RPM, Frequency, Encoder and Digital Inputs.
The hardware and software are used in a diverse range of applications, vehicle, test stand, monitoring equipment and machinery. Our test and measurement systems are easy to operate and will help you become more productive and profitable.
- Direct input of vehicle bus systems such as CANbus, FlexRay, LINbus and other vehicle busses
- Data Communication with external devices via Ethernet TCP/IP, EtherCAT, RS232, RS485, ...
- Durable, compact hardware for road tests (no PC needed), extended temperature range, shock & vibration proof)
- Decentralized, distributed measurement devices with networked synchronized data
- Quick, Repeatable and Reliable measurement data, integrated hardware and software
- Real time calculations integrated into the measurement device
- TEDS capability - automatic sensor input
- Your partner for measurement design, application engineering, data acquisition & data analysis