µDAQ2, Enhanced Miniature Smart Pressure Scanner
- Intelligent pressure scanner module with engineering unit output
- Compatible with all PSI 32 and 64 channel Pressure Scanners
- Up to 0.05% FS accuracy output
- Complete with IEEE 1588 PTPV2 time stamping
- Up to 2Khz per channel measurement frequency
- Output over Ethernet (100Mbit TCP / UDP) and CAN
- Rugged enclosure for on-vehicle applications
- Fully configurable over Ethernet with embedded web server
The MicroDaq 2 is available alongside the existing MicroDaq and continues to provide an ultra-miniature complete pressure scanning unit that outputs engineering unit data over Ethernet and CAN.
The MicroDaq 2 features a new processor which has a hardware implementation of the IEEE 15888 PTPV2 precision time stamping protocol and an embedded web server for all set up functions. No external USB connector on the MicroDaq 2.
Fully compatible with MicroDaq2 and contains a PSI ESP™ pressure scanner with which it interfaces, providing the user with a straight-forward digital interface.
The DTC scanners contain all their coefficients in an EEPROM and the temperature of every transducer is measured to calculate the compensation.
The MicroDaq2 contains a 3X deranging option and shuttle valve position sense, and can also be used with conventional scanners and provides users with scanner temperature measurement.
This system can scan at the maximum speed of the new Gen2 scanners, enabling it to produce data at more than 4KHz per channel. the data is available over the internet which is auto-negotiating 10/100Mbit. The Ethernet can be configured as TCP or UPD and when in UPD it can auto-identify over the network.
The MicroDaq is Packaged to enable it to withstand the harsh environments of on-car testing, and affords the scanner some protection by enclosing all of its bars on the top plate.
|Add -P||Purge option (required for 64 channel scanner only)|
Pressure Scanner, Quick Disconnect, Stainless Steel