We provide the building blocks needed to achieve the measurements your application requires.
Let us help you build a successful measurement chain for your application.
Powerful Signal Processing and Graphical Displays provides a platform for Data Display, Data Collection and Control.
- 64 Bit platform & New architecture supports multithreading
- Performance gains in real-time analysis (IFA) with large amounts of data
- Support In-Line FAMOS Data Analysis in real-time
- Utilizes the new imc3 data format
- Improved function & features: Data browser, window arrangement
- Support of new hardware imc EOS
The new version of imc FAMOS 2022 data analysis software from imc now offers many new and enhanced functions as well as a Python interface and can use modern processor architectures thanks to a new multi-threading function.
Test engineers, technicians and scientists are thus provided with improved performance and an extended range of applications for the evaluation of extensive data sets.
- Parallel Processing (Multithreading)
- Python interface
- Improved spectral analysis
- Applying functions to groups
- Additional data format support, MATLAB format with Superblock, Extended for CAN-FD Data
imc WAVE 2022 - the powerful software for standard-compliant noise and vibration analysis.
imc WAVE is a modular, powerful software platform for noise and vibration analysis (NVH analysis). From noise investigations in road tests to structural analyses on the test bench and vibration tests on machines: with different imc WAVE analyzers, you can evaluate a wide range of applications without having to be an expert yourself.
You can easily and reliably obtain standard-compliant analysis from the fields of noise and sound power analysis, structure analysis as well as the evaluation of the analysis of vibrations and of rotating machines.
imc WAVE guides you step by step through the settings, from device configuration to calibration and measurement, allowing you to evaluate your data professionally and then receive a report that is ready to print.
- Key Features & Specification
- 9022 / 9046 – NUSS compatible instruction sets
- Inputs – 16 channels of Pressure Measurement with the possibility of Temperature Sensing.
- Measurement Frequency: 250 Hz per channel
- Resolution: 24 bit
- Excitation: 5, 10 or 24 Vdc*, configurable
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +90 degC.
- Operating Power Input: 24 – 50 Vdc ( Power of Ethernet )
- Performance & Key Features
- Pressure Ranges, 15, 30, 50, … 5000, 10,000 psi (special ranges up to 40000 psi)
- Non-Linearity: ±25% F.S., ±0.1% F.S., ±0.05% F.S. available
- Performance that matches or exceeds Digital Temperature Compensation
- Operating Temperature Range: -25 to +125°C std. (-40 to 250°C available)
- Total Thermal Error: ±0.01% FS/°C, from 25°C
- Pressure Fittings: 1/4 NPT male, 7/16-20 UNJF-3A, MS33656-4
- Electrical Connection: Cable or MIL-C-26482 - 6 pin std., 12 pin available
- Optional Temperature Sensor